Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cosmo secrets

Oh those unfortunate cashiers in supermarket check-out lines. Having to deal with people like me who all of a sudden are howling with laughter for no apparent reason.

It goes like this...

I'm grabbing some groceries, minding my own business as I wait patiently for the woman in front of me to pay for her items, bag them all and somehow keep her two-year-old in the buggy entertained as she does all of this, when my eyes wander over the covers of the magazines displayed at the check-out.

And I suddenly start laughing. And I must be laughing quite loudly because the cashier looks at me with surprise. And so I tell her what has made me cackle with amusement.


The cover of the latest issue of Cosmopolitan features the article "Secrets of Male Arousal".

And I said to the cashier, "The secret of male arousal? -- If you express interest, he's aroused. If he's had a beer, he's aroused. If you smile at him or laugh at one of his jokes, he's aroused. The secret? - If he's a guy, he's gonna be aroused."

And the cashier gives me a smile, as if I've just confirmed what she has always suspected.

Men are so easy, they make a game of checkers seem like brain surgery.

Oops. Now I've revealed the secret.

I would therefore suggest completely skipping this month's issue.

That is, if it wasn't for the article "What Even Experienced Chicks Forget to Do in Bed". Cuz that looks pretty mind-blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment