Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The smell of napalm and the mourning

I read an article today that said that Jessica Simpson is *still* ticked off at John Mayer and his comments about her in a Playboy interview.

Yes, his comments were amazingly tactless, but at the same time she, of course, can't stop talking about the interview herself.

Busy promoting her new reality show "The Price of Beauty" she confessed that she hasn't spoken to Mayer but "he'll never have this napalm again."

And then poor, sad Jessica complains, "I'll walk into a restaurant or something, and I notice that more men are looking at me, but I feel like they're undressing me."

Now, does she mean that more men than the number before the interview are looking at her? Or is it that more men are *undressing* her than before? Do these men undress her in their minds, or do they rush forward to volunteer to undress her? Does she therefore have more volunteers than she used to?

And how can someone who allowed cameras to film her life for a reality tv show then complain that people look at her?

No comments:

Post a Comment