Monday, September 12, 2011

Making Trouble

I wanted a challenge so I thought I'd try to bite off more than I could chew and perhaps even more than I wanted to taste.

So over at the Trouble With Comics site I'm writing reviews of all 52 issues of the newly re-launched DC Comics.

(Okay, it's only 51 issues because I threw the gauntlet down after the debut of Justice League #1).

Part one is here...
with action and an animal, man.

And Part two is here...
as I attempt to figure out how to build a better bat-trap.

Yes, instead of getting beauty sleep I've been reading comic books that I usually wouldn't have bothered with and then I'm writing about them to see if I would have missed something great or my instincts would have been correct. Winners, surprises and stinkers.

And for my next trick I'm going to pull a rabbit out of my hat and then force feed it to a goldfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment