Sunday, January 9, 2011

An Amazon Who Doesn't Know Me

So, this morning when I went to Amazon Canada, on their friendly home page where they tell me about all the stuff that *should* interest me, a damn picture of the Star Wars blu-ray set shows up.

And I can't help but think that, even with all their customer recognition programming, Amazon doesn't know me as well as they think they do.

Or a much more scary thought is that they know me better than I know myself.

Damnit.

(And I know I should probably put up a picture of Han Solo shooting first in order to show my politically geeky stance or an image of Jar Jar Banks to show my mocking hatred, but instead I'm posting a picture that looks like the dog I had when I was a kid. Cuz I'm not going to let friggin' Star Wars overshadow my day. I would much rather think about puppies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment